We provide comprehensive designing for audiovisual and presentation systems. A sound project documentation is a prerequisite for any successful solution.
AV MEDIA will suggest the solution for your project from the beginning to the end. Project documentation is intended as the background for the overall project and clearly defines the scope, functionality and integration, as well as other professions and required prerequisites.
Have your project under your full control. The project documentation also includes a complete list of AV equipment with recommended prices. AV MEDIA provides the investor with a good idea about the financial requirements of the implementation. Moreover, we guarantee a flawless function and compatibility of all the parts of the designed system.
Why work together with AV MEDIA’s design department?
AV MEDIA takes care of the specification of technical parameters and optimizing of and control over the implementation costs. We will make ready the connection diagrams and the proposal for a compatible integration between all the components. We guarantee the qualification of our personnel. AV MEDIA is a member of InfoComm, the worldwide association supporting the audiovisual sector and providing certification schemes. Holders of a CTS certificate possess specialized technical knowledge and orientation in recent trends in AV technologies. This knowledge is also applicable to project management and in system and solution design. Thanks to that, reliable and compatible solutions are created and communication assured within the project team. In addition, potential risks can be eliminated, which might occur during the implementation or on a later stage during productive use.
What are the contents of project documentation?
- Definition of user requirements and initial consultations aiming at an exact specification of the project needs and scope.
- Professional approach to the solution and a guarantee of required functionality.
- Cost optimization and control over the budget providing the investor with a specific information on the cost of implementation.
- Coordination activities within the project, cooperation with the architect and other professions.
- Definition of responsibilities and a guarantee of flawless function including compatibility between all the parts of the designed system.
Types of project materials we provide for you:
- Building permit documentation
- Supplier selection documentation
- Building construction documentation
- Actual construction status documentation
- Workshop documentation
- Spatial acoustics analysis
I am interested in this type of service