The virtual robotics competition is intended for teams from elementary and secondary schools and other educational institutions in the Czech Republic.
The competition takes place in the VEX Code VR environment – VEX online virtual environment accessible to all at https://vr.vex.com/
You do not need as physical robot or a physical field for the competition. Everything happens virtually and for free.
You can find all the necessary information HERE
The competition takes place in 3 levels of difficulty. The team can choose any level to match their skills.
WHAT TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION?
- No registration or registration fee is required.
- All you have to do is send a video of completing the challenge by the deadline.
- You can choose one of the given levels, it depends on your skills.
- We will reward the best in each level.
- A team always consists of at least two students. Several class teams from one school can participate in the competition, the number of competition entries is not limited.
- Teams can consist of any number of elementary or secondary school students.
- For the team, we will always need the name of the team, the name of the school and the year that the team members attend in the 2022/2023 school year.
- Competition announcement April 6, 2021
- Applications to be submitted from May 1 to 14, 2021
- Winners to be announced on May 21, 2021