Information about the processing of personal data through cookies
1. The owner of this website is the holding Visual Communication, a.s., with its registered office at Pražská 63, 102 00 Prague 10, ID No.: 06958125, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 23324.:
· AV MEDIA SSC, s.r.o., with its registered office Pražská 63, 102 00 Praha 10, ID.: 07303131, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 298736
· AV MEDIA SYSTEMS, a.s., with its registered office Pražská 63, 102 00 Praha 10, ID: 48108375, registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, insert 298736
· AV MEDIA EVENTS, a.s., with its registered office Pražská 63, 102 00 Praha 10, ID: 07306008, registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, insert 23668
a. the functioning of the website (essential cookies),
b. measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on the website, if you have given your consent (analytical cookies),
c. tailoring and targeting advertising, if you have given your consent, re-targeting if you have given your consent (marketing cookies).
2. The collection of cookies for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1(a) is necessary for the operation and functionality of the website and is possible for a lawful reason, in accordance with Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications, as amended, and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
|Type||Name||Purpose||Maximum processing time|
|Essential||CookieScriptConsent||This file is used by Cookie-Script.com to remember visitors' cookie consent preferences.||1 year|
|Essential||PHPSESSID||Stores information when you visit and browse the site.||1 session|
3. The cookies referred to in paragraph 1 (b) and (c) are processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website, customising and targeting advertising and for re-targeting and are processed on the basis of your consent. You give your consent for the period of time specified below for each analytics and marketing cookie. Consent to the collection of cookie data for analytical and marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the relevant internet browser or by changing the cookies settings, which can be found in the footer of any page on the bottom right hand side under the Cookies settings link.
|Type||Name||Purpose||Maximum processing time|
|Analytical||_dc_gtm_UA-4398535-2||This file is associated with sites using Google Tag Manager to load additional scripts and code onto the page.||1 minute|
|Analytical||_gat_UA-4398535-2||Used by Google Analytics to control the speed of requests.||1 minute|
|Analytical||_ga_XXX||Used by Google Analytics, it enables the collection of data about the use of the website.||2 years|
|Analytical||_ga||Used by Google Universal Analytics. Registers a unique identification number that is used to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website.||2 years|
|Analytical||_ga_4T5QVZD8J||Uses Google Analytics to maintain session state.||2 years|
|Analytical||_ga_PTRXRM6DZ||Uses Google Analytics to maintain session state.||2 years|
|Analytical||_gid||It is used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website.||1 day|
|Marketing||test_cookie||Used by Google DoubleClick to check whether the user's browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|Marketing||DEVICE_INFO||Collects device information.||6 měsíců|
|Marketing||YSC||It is used by YouTube and registers unique ID for statistics on which videos the user has viewed.||1 visit|
|Marketing||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Used by YouTube on sites with integrated YouTube videos to estimate user bandwidth.||6 months|
|Marketing||gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the effectiveness of advertising on websites using their services.||3 months|
|Marketing||IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the actions of a website user after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads in order to measure the effectiveness of the ad and send targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|Marketing||AWSALBCORS||It serves to establish a link between the server and the client to ensure full Cors functionality.||7 days|
|Marketing||c||Used by leady.com to identify a company's website visit.||14 years 11 months|
|Marketing||c||Used by leady.cz to identify company website visits.||14 years 11 months|
|Marketing||leady.session_id||Stores information when you visit and browse the site.||1 session|
|Functionality||TawkConnectionTime||This cookie remembers the end user to identify past chat conversations to improve the service.||1 session|
4. Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on the website, are treated in the form of an aggregate and therefore in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
5. Personal data may be processed automatically or manually.
6. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data may also be processed for the Administrator by the following companies:
a. Google Inc., based in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Sesbírané cookies soubory jsou zpracovány společností Google Inc. v souladu se Zásadami ochrany soukromí, dostupnými na https://www.google.com/intl/cs/policies/privacy/#nosharing.
b. Facebook Inc., based in 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
d. MarketUP s.r.o., based in Plzeňská 345/5, Praha 5, 15000 The setting of advertising systems and the processing of cookies is carried out by MarketUP s.r.o. in accordance with an intermediary agreement concluded with one of the companies that is a joint administrator.
e. Personal data may also be processed by other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
7. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- request information from the Administrator as to what personal data it processes about you,
- request access to this data from the Administrator and have it updated or corrected, or restrict processing,
- request the Administrator to delete the personal data - the Administrator will delete the personal data if the deletion is not contrary to applicable law and the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- object to processing,
- the right to portability or the right to a copy of personal data,
- in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the Administrator, the Office for Personal Data Protection or the competent court.
Requests should be sent to the email address email@example.com or to the address of the Administrator's registered office.