Information about the processing of personal data – sending electronic newsletters
1. The company Visual Communication, a.s., with its registered office at Pražská 63, 102 00 Prague 10, ID No.: 06958125, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 23324 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), processes the following personal data (hereinafter referred to as "PII") in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data: e-mail address, name and surname, name of the organization, job title.
2. The personal data is processed for the purpose of inclusion in the database for sending electronic newsletters. This procedure is made possible by Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, on the basis of a purchase of goods or services, unless you refuse it. These communications may only relate to similar goods or services and can be opted out at any time by a simple method - by sending a letter, e-mail or by clicking on a link in the commercial communication. For this purpose, the personal information will be processed by the Controller for a period of 3 years from the last concluded contract, unless you extend this period.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, however, the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- Software providers:
- Mailchimp - The Rocket Science Group, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, U.S.A.
- Smart Emailing tool - Smart Selling a.s., with registered office at Netroufalky 797/5, 625 00 Brno, ID No.: 29210372
- Service and application providers:
- Nausus s.r.o., located at Na Jezerce 1451/2A, 14500 Prague 4, ID No.: 26769107
- CRS a.s. Prague 8 - Kobylisy, Klapkova 546, Postal Code: 18200, ID No.: 28387741
- Possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications, but not currently used by the Administrator.
4. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending a letter, email or by clicking on a link in a commercial communication. Withdrawal of consent will result in the cessation of sending commercial communications.
5. Please note that under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of your personal data,
- request access to that data and have it updated or corrected,
- request that we erase that personal data,
contact us or the Data Protection Authority if you have any doubts about our compliance with our data processing obligations.