NEW YEAR´S EVE IN HILTON HOTEL 2019
New Year´s Eve parties in Hilton Hotel Prague are always very sophisticated and colorful. And for us – it is always a challenge to make the next one even more spectacular and technologically complicated.
This year, it was not any different. The main theme of the party were famous Broadway musicals, such as Sister Act, Grease or Phantom Of The Opera. The hotel lobby was suddenly full of colors of the dancers´ costumes and some of the guests were even spotted singing, too! The unforgettable atmosphere was provided by the curved LED wall, 200 Robe lights, perfect audio system and other important details.
The famous Hilton Hotel team of cooks prepared five types of dinner and even they made sure that the food harmonised with the musical theme of the night. Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge made the Chicago-style programme with the private firework, gourmand dinner and stylish music.
AV MEDIA EVENTS in the cooperation with RENTAL PRO decided to take the challenge by installing a large stage, which was burden by 27 tons of technology and was also needed to be stiffen by the LIBERA construction. The MAXITOWER towers, that held the whole construction, even needed to be based in the hotel´s underground parking garage and it weighted another 4 tons. The stage was ready in two days, thanks to our skillful technicians. The fact, that we used the 120 m2 curved LED wall Gloshine, also helped to reach the record-breaking weight.
- 120 m2 Led Gloshine suspended and curved
- 50 m2 Led palami
- 30 m2 Led Mirage
- Barco E2 + Ventuz XLAB
- Content XLAB
- 200 pcs Robe lights
- / ROBE ROBIN 600 LED WASH /W / ROBE LED BEAM 150/ ROBE ROBIN 600 BEAM /W/ ROBE SPIIDER /ROBE ROBIN POINTE /W/ ROBE MMX BLADE/ ROBE CityFlex 48/ ROBE BMFL Blade/ ROBE CitySkape Xtreme RGBCW /W/ ROBE LED BEAM 1000/ ROBE Strobe
- 2x grandMA2 light
- L-Acoustics Kiva/Kilo/Syva/5XT/12XT
- Digital microphones Shure
- Intercom GreenGo
Construction stiffing the stage
- Construction LIBERA of the width of 15 m on 14 MAXITOWER towers used in an atypical indoor space
- 32 motors
- Based on the Layher construction, which helped to manage the vertical drop
Photo: Stanislav Milata